NAZRI "PORKCHOP" SUTARI
Nazri is a professional Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) fighter and coach with over a decade of experience in combat sports. He is a well rounded martial artist and has represented Singapore in multiple combat sports - Wrestling, Pankration, Kickboxing and Sambo. He made history by becoming Singapore's first SEA Games Sambo champion in 2019 and is also a national Kickboxing and Sanda champion.
Being overweight when he was a teenager, Nazri picked up Muay Thai to lose weight and develop mental resilience. What started off as a hobby soon became a lifelong passion for Nazri as he dived deeper into the world of martial arts - eventually competing in MMA and having 10 fights under his belt as an amateur MMA fighter (6-4-0); winning 5 of those fights via KO/TKO.
As a coach, Nazri has his students' best interests at heart. He believes in training martial arts for self-improvement because of the various physical, mental and emotional health benefits that it offers. Nazri is able to break down and explain techniques while delivering an intense class to develop his students not just physically but mentally as well. Nazri caters to all students, regardless of their level of experience or personal goals.
Certifications & Coaching Credentials
• ASCA Level 1 Strength & Conditioning Coach
• ACE Certified Personal Trainer
• NCAP Level 1 Theory Coach
• 5 Years of Coaching Experience
• Attended NSYS Workshop
• NCAP Provisional Coach (Wrestling)
• AMAS Certified Muay Thai Trainer
• 8 Years of Various Martial Arts Experience (MMA, Muay Thai, Boxing, Wrestling, BJJ)
• National Kickboxing Coach & Technical Director for Kickboxing Federation of Singapore
Competitive Credentials & Achievements
• Amateur MMA fight record: 6 Wins (5 KO/TKO), 4 Losses (1 DQ, 3 Sub)
• Amateur Muay Thai fight record: 2 Wins, 1 Loss
• Amateur Boxing fight record: 0 Wins, 1 Loss
• Champion - 2019 SEA Games (Combat Sambo)
• Champion - 2019 WAKO National Kickboxing Championships
• Second Place - 2018 SEA Wrestling and Grappling Championships (Freestyle Wrestling Senior Men's U79kg)
• Champion - 2018 SEA Wrestling and Grappling Championships (Pankration Senior Men's U75kg)
• Champion - 2018 Singapore Combat Championships (Freestyle Wrestling Men’s U74kg)
• Champion - 2018 Singapore National Wushu and Sanda National Championships (Sanda Men's U70kg)
• Second Place - 2018 Wrestling Federation of Singapore National Open and Trials (Freestyle Wrestling Men’s U86kg)
• Champion - 2017 Singapore National Wushu and Sanda National Championships (Sanda Men's U75kg)
• Second Place - 2017 Wrestling Federation of Singapore National Open and Trials (Greco Roman Wrestling)
• Second Place - 2017 Wrestling Federation of Singapore National Open and Trials (Freestyle Wrestling)
• Finalist - 2016 Malaysian Invasion Mixed Martial Arts (Foreign Pride Category)
• Champion - 2015 DUMAU Singapore (No Gi Novice U76kg)
• Champion - 2015 Wrestling Federation of Singapore Singapore Inter-Club Novice Open and SEA Team Trials
• Finalist - 2015 Malaysian Invasion Mixed Martial Arts (Foreign Pride Category)
• Finalist - 2014 Singapore Fighting Championships 1 Lightweight Tournament
© 2018 Sutari Martial Arts. All Rights Reserved.
Website Designed By Daryl Chia.